Power of attorney form

If you wish to appoint another person to complain for you, you must fill in a form giving power of attorney to him or her, to act on your behalf. The original form must be sent to the Ombudsman together with the complaint.

We need a power of attorney from you as the complainant because we normally only consider complaints containing information about the private matters of individuals if the parties in the case have given their consent for us to do so.

Private matters include for instance social benefits, taxes, industrial injuries, prison sentences or residence permits.

Fetch power of attorney form (opens in a new window)

You may only send a power of attorney form in an e-mail if you use a digital signature.

Read more about the digital signature at the website of the National IT and Telecom Agency

in Danish: http://www.digitalsignatur.dk/ 

in English: http://en.itst.dk/digitisation/digital-signature

If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your PC, you may download it here: http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/