Use the complaint form (in Danish)

Complaint form

If you wish to lodge a complaint, we recommend that you use our complaint form and attach the decision you wish to complain about, and/or other important documents in the case.

You can also send your complaint in a letter or as attachment to an e-mail. If you wish to send us an e-mail, we recommend that you use Digital Post  which you may access on, among others,

We will usually reply to your complaint via Digital Post. Please state your cpr (civil registration) number so that we may identify you more easily and safely. 

Regardless of the way you contact us, we always ask you to give us your full name and your postal address. We also ask you to give us a telephone number which we can use to contact you.

File formats

You are welcome to send us files in the common formats such as pdf, doc, docx, odt, jpg, xps and png. Please do not send files in a format which requires special programmes in order to open the files. This may delay the processing of your complaint, and you may be asked to send the material again in another format.

If you send us the material electronically, the documents must be sent as attachments to our Danish complaint form or an e-mail or via Digital Post. We do not open documents which have been sent via a link to a cloud-based solution.

Complaining on behalf of somebody else